Rare Vintage WWII men's manual wind 1940's TISSOT 15 Jew, Cal. 273
Rare Vintage WWII men's manual wind 1940's TISSOT 15 Jew, Cal. Rare Vintage Military men's watch manual wind from 1940's with 15 Jew.
The watch features a Stainless Steel case. Multicolor dial, gold tone markers and hands.
The case measures 30.5 mm without the crown. Tested and it runs good, winds and sets properly and keeps great time. Of the watch nothing is polished (case, plexiglass, crown) or replaced (only service performed). The watch is in very good condition overall. Please keep in mind it is a used vintage watch not a brand new watch.
If you need extra photos or if you have any questions feel free to ask. This item is in the category "Jewelry & Watches\Watches, Parts & Accessories\Watches\Wristwatches". The seller is "milcoskopje" and is located in this country: MK.
- Department: Men
- Case Color: Silver
- Gender: Men's
- Age Group: Adult
- Case Material: Stainless Steel
- Movement: Mechanical (Manual)
- Type: Wristwatch
- Year Manufactured: 1940-1949
- Vintage: Yes
- Indices: 12-Hour Dial, Roman Numerals
- Dial Color: Black, Cream, Multicolor
- Band Color: Black
- Display: Analog
- Lug Width: 16 mm
- Brand: Tissot
- Case Size: 30.5 mm
- Number of Jewels: 15 Jewels
- Country/Region of Manufacture: Switzerland
- Style: Antique, Vintage, Military
- Band Material: Leather
- Features: Acrylic Crystal
- Serial Number: 6072/1 / 6076